|The fantastic Tycho Brahe Planetarium.|
So, the GPS on, and then I ended up eating a wee bit more of those pesky kilometres. I was restless, stressed out, and gloomy; walking at high speed with death metal in my ears released some tension and relaxed my troubled mind. Nice evening in Copenhagen, it was.
- Name: Restless as [expletive] night-time march, Copenhagen, part 1 (RAFNTMC-I)
- Route: from home via the harbour and the Central Station to the Lakes, twice around all lakes, home again
- Participants: Hein
- Date: 20 FEB 2012
- Distance: 20.3 km
- Tid: 2:34 hours (2016-2250)
- Average speed: 7.9 km/h, no rests
- Total training status: look here.
|A look up Skt. Jørgens Sø (Sct. George's Lake).|
|"Irma-hønen", a several decades old neon light|
advertisement known by all Copenhageners.
|Some building near The Royal Library at the harbour.|
|A look up Havnegade, with a view to|
trendy, I hear, restaurant "Custum House".
|Napalm Death: Utopia Banished|
|Napalm Death: Harmony Corruption|
|Prodigy: The Prodigy Experience|